We offer short- and long-term fine art storage options, from climate-controlled art storage to discrete areas for individual collections.
The customs bonded warehouse status, with a designated temporary storage area for items in transit, allows our clients to see and examine artworks before customs duties are paid.
Additionally, two dedicated viewing areas provide space for photography, viewing and condition reporting.
Get in touch with us to find out more about the available art storage options or to discuss your art storage requirements in more detail.
SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
Our state-of-the-art, secure warehouse, built to our exacting specifications in 2006, is continuously monitored, and equipped with intruder alarms and fire protection systems. It is approved by leading international insurance companies, and meets the stringent requirements of the UK Government Indemnity Scheme, and the Arts Council's National Museum Security Adviser.
We recognise the need for complete client confidentiality while managing the physical security of the art works through structured risk management procedures. On-going specialised security awareness training is provided for all staff to ensure procedures are constantly monitored and improved.
SPECIALIST ART WAREHOUSE
- high-grade storage capacity for large or small objects
- flexible storage options
- insurance compliant security
- 30,000 sq ft climate-controlled area
- private storage areas for individual collections
- condition reports on arrival and departure
- advanced IT tracking system
- Fully customs bonded warehouse status (duty and VAT free)
- dedicated areas for private viewing, photography and condition reporting
Contact our specialist team for more information on available art storage options.